Out of Hours

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.7.4″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.7.4″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ width=”78.6%” sticky_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.7.4″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.7.7″ _module_preset=”default” text_font=”Arial||||||||” text_font_size=”16px” ul_font=”Arial||||||||” ul_font_size=”16px” header_font=”Arial|700|||||||” header_text_align=”left” header_text_color=”#0c71c3″ header_2_font=”Arial||||||||” header_2_text_color=”#0c71c3″ header_2_font_size=”20px” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″ custom_padding=”5px|||||”]



What to do if you are faced with immediate homelessness? 

If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, PCC Housing Department and Pembrokeshire Care Society can assist you with free and impartial advice and assistance.


Out of Hours:

If you are unable to access our services due to it being out of hours and you are faced with the possibility of sleeping rough, approach your local Police Station for assistance for one of our Emergency Packs. 

Items in these Emergency Packs will help you during an immediate crisis, until you are able to contact either PCC Housing Department or Pembrokeshire Care Society. 

Before issuing a pack, a Police Officer will need to take your name and contact details, which will allow us to contact you during the next working day if you are unable to attend our offices, where a duty worker will be available. 


PCC Housing Department and Pembrokeshire Care Society are Welsh Government approved organisations for advice and support. 

What to do in the cold weather? 

If you are rough sleeping, PCC Housing Department have a Cold / Inclement Weather Plan in place to help you in the following circumstances: 

  1. If the temperature falls below 0 degrees
  2. A period of adverse weather 

If either of the above apply, you need to do one of the following: 

  1. Contact PCC Housing Department
  2. Contact Pembrokeshire Care Society
  3. Out of hours, contact PCC via their out of hours contact number


PCC Housing Department

County Hall

North Wing



SA61 1TP


E-mail: housingadvice@pembrokeshire.gov.uk 

Tel: 01437 764551 

9am — 5pm Monday to Friday

PCC Out of Hours Tel: 01437 764551 (5pm—9am Monday to Friday and weekends)


Outside of Pembrokeshire County Council Office hours

Friday 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. on Monday.

Contact the Duty Social Worker from the Out of Hours Team on 03003 332222 

Pembrokeshire Care Society

19 Market Street



SA61 1NF 

E-mail: pcs@pembrokeshirecaresociety.org.uk 

Tel: 01437 765335 

Free phone: 0800 783 5001


10am — 4pm Monday to Friday