Client Charter of Expectations
This is a Client Charter of Expectations, which tells you what standard of service we aim to provide and clarify your part in that.
As part of our aim to continuously improve the services we provide, PCS have undertaken the assessment process under the Advice Quality Standard. By undertaking this we hope to demonstrate our commitment to providing excellent customer service and it will help us to measure the customer service we deliver and identify areas for improvement.
Pembrokeshire Care Society will work with you to make sure you receive the best possible assistance to avoid becoming homeless or, if you are homeless, to access safe, affordable and secure housing.
In delivering our services we will:
- Treat you in a professional, courteous and caring manner and provide everyone with the same quality and level of service based on need, regardless of gender, religious, cultural, or linguistic background, sexual orientation, age, disability or family status
- Respect your personal privacy and protect your confidentiality, except where we have a legal obligation to provide your information
- Communicate clearly and effectively with you in plain language
- Aim to make our services as accessible as possible
- Advise you at the outset of the service to be provided, so that you know what to expect
- Deal with your personal information securely and in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Deal with enquiries efficiently and quickly, and swiftly put things right if they should go wrong
As a client of PCS, you have a responsibility to:
- Be respectful of others, including staff, volunteers and other clients
- Be respectful of the organisation’s property
- Actively and positively contribute to resolving your own housing related difficulties
- Participate in the service in a fit state (not under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
- Maintain confidentiality regarding information about other clients or participants in groups or programmes
- Provide accurate information about yourself in order to receive the best service. You have the right to use our service if it matches your need and what we are funded to provide